Lawn paint is made from non-toxic and biodegradable ingredients that cling to grass blades and anything else you spray it on. The colorant is a permanent green pigment, not a dye, and contains no hazardous chemicals, heavy metals, or other inert ingredients harmful to turf. It is harmless to humans and pets, is colorfast when dry, and won’t contaminate the watershed. It’ll last for 2 to 3 months, depending on how quickly your lawn grows and how often you mow it. (In the summer expect 8-10 weeks to be safe).
Painted lawns must still be watered deeply at least once a week to keep the roots alive.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER PAINTING THEIR GRASS?
• HOME OWNERS
- When preparing for a pending home sale or important event.
- If you have already cut back on watering but want to blend in those troublesome brown areas of your yard for that overall healthy lawn appearance.
• LENDERS & REALTORS
- Looking to prepare neglected properties for market. A home with dead or brown lawn is a clear sign to would be vandals that the home could be vacant and unattended. A green lawn changes that appearance improving the security of the neighborhood and increases curb appeal.
• HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS
- Who want to minimize the impact of negligent or absentee homeowners.
• GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- To avoid that summer brown and want to maintain consistently attractive common areas.
Copyright © 2014 Kent Smith and Kent Smith Computer Graphics.
All Rights Reserved. Yard Jobs and the Yard Jobs logo are trademarks of Kent Smith Computer Graphics.